Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Rise of the Ash Bringer Update

Hey all,

Just a quick update for you on the progress of Rise of the Ash Bringer. I am going to be changing the name of the novel. This has come after a lot of personal debate over how much the draft and content of the novel have changed since originally coming up with the title. I will reveal the new title later on after I've gotten with my brother and reworked the cover.

Also, I wanted to let you all know that I will no longer be posting the deadline for my novel. It has just caused too much stress in the past. However, I will be updating you each Wednesday on the progress of my novel.

Thank you for all of your support. Your excitement for this novel is the primary reason I want to do the best job that I can on it.

1 comment:

Alicia Hawks said...

(b^^)b looking forward to hearing more!! I will be stalking your blog each Wednesday now :D (sorry about commenting and deleting I put the first on with my wrong account lol)